View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 17:01   #3027
TMLeafs
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate Oomph Plus Extra Tivo (Three Total)
TMLeafs is on a distinguished roadTMLeafs is on a distinguished road
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
BT Sports to be removed from the old XL Pack (When old deal is up).
Does anyone have any figures on the take up of sky sports on Virgin? & the amount of Full House customers?
I just cant see them getting anywhere near the amount of viewers on virgin if they do it. Advertisers will be paying less aswell and UEFA will be be even more embarrassed by the champions league viewing figures.

To get BT Sport on sky its £27.99 HD and 22.99 SD

If it does come off XL it will have to at least stay in VIP and possibly a new sport package.

From there last Q2 results
Quote:
Our TV customer base continues to grow with TV net adds of 8,000 taking our base to 1.8m with all of our customers now
migrated from our legacy Vision TV platform to YouView.
BT Sport’s average audience figures increased 9%, excluding Showcase and digital channels, boosted by the showing of two
European finals and the America’s Cup. Around 7m viewers watched the UEFA Champions League final across all of our TV
platform and digital channels, an increase of 12% compared with last year, and around 6.5m people viewed Manchester United
winning the UEFA Europa League final.
I believe BT Sport get most TV (not using web app) viewers from Virgin. I don't know anyone with Sky that also takes BT sport on a sky box they normally use a friends or family members account to view it online. I'm so surprised they haven't made you register devices like Virgin anywhere and Sky Go do.
LG OLED55BX6LB, Onkyo TX-NR656 AVR, Cambridge Audio S70 L & R, Cambridge Audio SX-70 Center, Cambridge Minx Min 22 RR RL, PSB Imagine XA Atmos, S90 Subwoofer, PS3, PS4, Tivo V6, Nvidia Shield (2017), Apple TV & Logitech Harmony Companion

Last edited by TMLeafs; 16-10-2017 at 17:04.