View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 16:33   #28
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Riot police in stand off as illegal Catalonia independence vote begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I've seen videos where firemen intervene, stepping between the protestors and the police, so the police beat them too.
Maybe they too were provocatively holding their hands in the air... This sort of thing is madness. Can you imagine the hatred and resentment this is going to unleash out there? I feel it will only harden opinion amongst those who want independence just like it would have done here if British troops had intervened in the Scottish referendum.

What's the EU got to say about all of this violence? I haven't seen anything reported from the likes of Juncker. This is more reminiscent of Putin's Russia than a leading member of the EU.

Last edited by Osem; 01-10-2017 at 16:40.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote