View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 17:45   #9
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Marshmallow update

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweedle View Post
I feel sorry for you guys on Android and its poor updates. I like Apple and iOS, and yes I know Android is the popular phone to own and everyone has an Android and Apple is A minority, but I just like iOS.
I prefer iOS over android due to the difference in accessibility - but at the moment I'd be wary of some iOS updates if you've had your iPhone fixed by a third party.

http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...omers-security

I know they say it's for security and all but even so....

Me I am on the beta scheme for iOS so I'm on 9.3 at the moment.

Not that I can really switch back to android anymore because a)the accessibility STILL isn't up to it (but not tried marshmallow yet) and b)Natalie got me an apple watch for Christmas.

---------- Post added at 17:45 ---------- Previous post was at 17:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Have they released the G3 version yet?

My battery life on my G4 has improved a lot since the 6.0 update.
I wonder if it'll help with my dad's moto g 2 when he eventually gets it. His battery life is pretty dire.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote