View Single Post
Old 22-04-2014, 17:30   #1254
Jimi
Permanently Banned

Services: VM
Jimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friends
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
National newspapers in "we have different front pages for our English and Scottish editions" shocker ....

Seriously Jimi, do you not have a clue about anything that goes on outside your little Nat bubble?

Incidentally, the splash in the English edition is about people not realising how much their income will drop when they retire and the fact that too few people have a private pension.

The splash in the Scottish edition is Gordon Brown's speech on the stability of the state pension being questionable if we are blind and stupid enough to vote for separation in September.

Two stories that do not contradict each other in any way, shape or form and just happen to be on the same broad subject.

But seeing as you would have to read a website other than Wings Over Scotland to know any of this, I'm not surprised at how you must have wet your pants with glee when you saw that Jpeg.

---------- Post added at 17:30 ---------- Previous post was at 17:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Ok i would have thought by now most people on here understood Jimi is nothing more then a wind up merchant and would stop respnding to him. By his own admission he is english so as popular with the scot nats as the rest of the english no matter how hard he tries to be scots or talk and write, let him blustter and blow and lets concentrate on the serious side of this, something Jimi isn't vaguely familiar with.
If truth be told,Cornwall isn't really a part of Englandshire now,is it.
After all,like Scotland,it has suffered from being cut off from all things Lahndan,likewise many parts of Devon,seems tae me as if Lahndan is saying 'Stuff you for fighting against us back in the middle ages.'
If you only had been nice and civilized back then,maybe you would have gained more respect but no,you wanted tae rape,plunder and kill,just like the Empire.
Karma is coming.
Jimi is offline   Reply With Quote