View Single Post
Old 22-04-2014, 16:50   #1252
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

I have no need for glasses jimi. If I did they wouldn't be tinted for a start. When it comes to the reason you're able to yote on your future, what part of "We are letting them decide as they see fit. Well the politicians are, everyone here had no say in the matter" are you struggling with? It seems you've still not correctly read all of what I posted, or supplied me with some of the examples (Just one would do) that have made me a "typical arrogant Little Englander". Please keep looking. Is this part "And there's a lot of Scots on here that face a massive decision about their future, but it's a decision that affects us all in the end" not correct either? Or is it only you that's affected by whatever the result is? If it is just you, then it's easy to see who's actually a "Typical arrogant little" something or other is it not? I realise you don't like questions that challenge you, or actually answering them, but what do you expect when you come flying in with your attitude towards anyone, or anything, that challenges your one sided view on everything.
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote