View Single Post
Old 21-02-2012, 17:43   #11
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Re: Mega weird problem with my superhub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Not true at all. Los of people me included have not had a single issue with the Superhub or it's wireless functions.

I suggest requesting a replacement as the first port of call. Then if you still have problems, try modem mode and a seperate router.
Geez! The OP's already had two superhub's that were completely unuseable.

If you are very lucky you may find a superhub that works however you will find a proper wireless router plus modem mode is a certainty to work.

I gave the superhub every chance in all it's modes. I got the best service with 5ghz/300mbps mode however although I had the 5ghz band all to myself dropouts and reboots continued from several times a day to almost hourly.

Since going to modem mode with an asus rt-n16 router I have enjoyed continuous uptime with absolutely no problems.

I have never been a gambler and would go for the bird in the hand everytime.
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote