Old 15-02-2012, 16:19   #33
Chrystal86
Inactive

Services: Broadband L / TV M+ / Phone M
Chrystal86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Introduce a friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutellajunkie View Post
trust me, you will HAVE to fight to get your credit..
Very true. I wont bother referring another friend again, it isn't worth the hassle trying to get a reply to my query about why I hadn't been credited yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am not scouse View Post
Hi chrystal I hope everything is sorted for you now
Hi i am not scouse, sorry for the late reply but yes all sorted now. I eventually received my £50 credit on my December bill. How I got it was through sending multiple emails, then because I never received a reply, well no, actually I did receive a reply but it was requesting further details (my friends account details) and when I supplied them with the details I never heard anything back... I then decided to send a complaint via email and basically said I was very annoyed, unhappy (about the lack of credit and emails being ignored) and that I wouldn't be referring any friends again, I also said that I have read multiple people on forums having to go through the same things trying to get their £50 credit. After sending that email I got a reply from a member of the customer complaints team and they apologised and told me my £50 credit would appear on my next bill.

I believe the £50 credit should have happened automatically. If I knew I would have to 'fight' for the credit I really wouldn't have bothered in the first place.

This, my internet being slow/poor and now the prices going up again... Virgin are't my favourite company right now
Chrystal86 is offline   Reply With Quote