View Single Post
Old 16-11-2011, 07:38   #32
i am not scouse
cf.member

Services: 65"Samsung 4k tv. X2 v6 x3tivo's 200mb bb and a phone line I don't use.
i am not scouse is on a distinguished roadi am not scouse is on a distinguished road
Re: Introduce a friend?

Hi chrystal I hope everything is sorted for you now, I was in the same boat as you I recommened a friend in September they took tvx3 boxes/phone/BB. I got in touch with virgin after my account wasn't credited with £50 after my friend payed there first bill, I did leave it a week or so first. On my first attempt I was told they had nothing on the system to show I'd referred a friend(it was done on the Internet+ I had the 8didget ref no) and that this ladies supervisor would phone me back!! Surprise surprise no phone call. I got back in touch and the lady I spoke to asked me did I have me friends account details? I said no the. She hung up on me. I wasn't happy so phoned strait back and the next person tried to palm me off with another " my boss will phone you back" I didn't except this I told her I would wait on the line and after 10 mins I spoke to the manager and got an apology and my £50. So my advice is if you havnt received it yet keep phoning, after all you got them more. Custom.
i am not scouse is offline   Reply With Quote