View Single Post
Old 19-05-2011, 20:54   #27
savvychels
cf.geek

Services: VIP120 w/ TiVo x2
savvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpack
Re: VIP50/TiVo Packs and International calls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgollop View Post
So am I reading this correctly? I can replace the Talk International 2 package included with the VIP 50 Tivo Pack, with Talk International 5 and my bill would be increased by £3 per month. This would give me wife 250 minutes a month to phone home?

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 20:43 ----------

Thanks. I think with Int5 I'd be about the same if I'm reading it right. Still really bad form that they have not told anybody about this though!
I agree - Very bad form that no one was told.

Yes, you are reading right - they can replace the Int 2 with the Int 5. You only pay an extra £3 (you still get the original £2 discount) and get 250 minutes free a month which works out at 2p a minute and anything over that 250 minutes is also only charged at 2p a minute.
savvychels is offline   Reply With Quote