Thread: VOD Question
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 09:59   #11
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society
Re: VOD Question

must say i was surprised last night.. went out and taped eastenders ( sad I know ) but was back by 10 and managed to catch it on VOD in better qaulity

is there any way we can all contact NTL and suggest they post a list of what is going to be on there in the next few days otherwise the service needs some work done on it

i think the think is that NTL are using this to sell series' etc i.e watch a few of lost free and then buy the rest the free stuff and pick of the week is just an added bonus
sherer is offline   Reply With Quote