View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 12:15   #17
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Constant HD Channel Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I must admit, I was under the distinct impression that VM could give you a power boost, and this has been offered to me before. It worked, too, unless this was simply a coincidence, because I re-booted my box at the same time. This is when I had my old V+ box, so it was a while ago now.
There are things they can change remotely, but power isn't one of them. I suspect they tell you they are adjusting the power when they are actually changing something else that may not be so easy to explain.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote