View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 10:25   #124
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: London Mayor election 2012

I really can't see politicians acting like turkeys voting for Christmas. They'll simply ignore the public's apathy and carry on regardless having, of course, first promised to have learned from it all blah, blah, blah...

The main parties need a really big shock to make them wake up. Maybe the Lib Dems have just had that shock, who knows. However, while there are enough people who'll blindly vote one way or the other come hell or high water, there's no incentive for our leaders to change anything. So many of them appear to be shameless that expecting them to be embarrassed into change by ever shrinking electoral turnouts is expecting rather too much I feel.

---------- Post added at 10:25 ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
I dont care any more because soon i will not be able to comment.

As i will not be voting ever again it will not therefor be right for me to complain about the expenses stealing lying scumbags that are in power at the time.
What will you do with all your new found spare time then?
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote