View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 20:53   #6
Jon T
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Telephone and 100Mb broadband, Sky Q
Jon T has reached the bronze age
Jon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze age
Re: Pulse dialing query

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephonesales View Post
I run a site selling old dial telephones at and would love to be able to find out from a postcode or telephone number if a customer can use pulse dialling. I would say that the vast majority of virgin media customers can still use pulse dialling (rotery dial) but my hart sinks when they say they are virgin media because I have no way of finding out myslf and after the customer has spent a couple of hours talking to people that have no idea what they are talking about or just say no to get rid of them I simply loose a sale. Many switch back to BT because I can tell them it works for sure. Please if anyone can tell me if how to get this info easily it will help both virgin media amd me.
You need to look at stocking a device like this http://www.oldphoneworks.com/pulse-t...converter.html
Jon T is offline   Reply With Quote