View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 00:06   #55
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Binge watch TV, what are you binging on ATM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Fringe, in between up to date shows.

For those who've never heard of it, think X-files without the E.T aspect. It's very well scripted and moves away from a procedural style in season 2.
Yeah Fringe was pretty good. Watched it when it was shown first time around. One of those shows that I couldn't miss.

---------- Post added at 00:06 ---------- Previous post was at 00:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Just watched all 10 episodes of Santa Clarita Diet.

Netflix new Zombie horror/comedie staring Drew Barrymore, it was really good. Pretty dark humour due to the zombie eating people thing.
Watched the trailer on Netflix the other night. Thought it would be something I liked. Will give it a whirl once I'm up to date with Vikings. Vikings is a firm favourite in our household. Fell way behind following the birth of our son. Now that he's in a regular sleeping pattern we can catch up with this and I'll finally get to watch the last series of Boardwalk Empire I miss sleep
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote