View Single Post
Old 16-09-2015, 21:45   #49
Horizon
Media Watcher

Services: Sky, Cable & Freeview
Horizon has reached the bronze age
Horizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze age
Re: Binge watch TV, what are you binging on ATM.

I tend to alternate my tv between adult dramas with good doses of sex and/or violence in them, sci fi/fantasy shows and "wholesome" tv shows.

I am in wholesome tv mode.

A series appeared on ITV in the afternoons several years ago and I caught a few episodes and was hooked. I don't think the series was ever finished by ITV which was a shame and really it should've have been in primetime but I have got my hands on it.

I am binge watching Everwood.

It's a story about a New York brain surgeon who moves his son and daughter to a small town after his wife is killed in a car crash.

This is one of those series' that the yanks do really well. Really well written, really well acted with great comedy scenes too. It stars Treat Williams as the dad and former child star Gregory Smith (now in Rookie Blue) as the son. These two on screen together are electric and are THE show.

As long as you don't mind American family values with heavy "message" ridden story lines, teen angst and lots of teenage shouting and sulking, this is highly recommended. I love it!

Seriously considering digging out those Waltons boxsets or Michael Langdon stuff when I'm finished with this.