Thread: Media Player?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 19:52   #16
idi banashapan
step on my trip

idi banashapan has a nice shiny star
idi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny star
Re: Media Player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Well, I do have this player's big brother, and while the video quality is never going to win any awards, and neither is the user interface, it's certainly watchable, as good as the video quality from any laptop I have seen, and a lot more convenient.
but we are talking about the little brother... if the big brother isn't great, I'm now definitely dubious about the quality of the little brother!

---------- Post added at 19:52 ---------- Previous post was at 19:52 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
Yeah, but the OP is talking about travelling (with his laptop) to various places including hotels and hooking it up to their TVs. At which point connecting a laptop is no harder than connecting a laptop and a media player (easier some might argue) and he won't have to copy stuff off the laptop to the media player as well. I see no point in carrying around two devices when one does the job, especially if one has to travel light.

In your own living room where the weight doesn't matter and it's plugged in once and left indefinitely, it's a different matter.
what he said.