View Single Post
Old 19-08-2011, 21:27   #1
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Cars: Finance Lease vs Purchase via loan

Hello!

So every so often I research purchasing a newer car. I often decide it's not worth it but never hurts to learn more.

I was looking at the Peugeot 'Just add Fuel' deal. It's a Personal Finance Lease, I pay a certain amount each month for the car and it includes the 'lease' of the car, Insurance, Servicing, road tax and roadside assistance. Downside is at the end of the term I don't own a car. However this seems like it's not too bad a deal considering what gets chucked in.

What are the advantages/disadvantages of such a plan other than those which I have listed? Does anyone here do it? I want to make sure I don't miss something massive...
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote