View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 17:04   #759
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
re: Operation Yewtree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
We don't know how much of that grilling was pre known and planned. I don't trust the BBC, i don't like the BBC, WHY because they just hold there hand out and are given tax payers money even if they don't perform and even now after this will be given money on a plate. I have been in BBC sites in Manchester and they are highly specified and lavish compered with company offices where the companies have to prove themselves and EARN there money or they go bust. The BBC can never go bust no matter how badly they perform because they raid the tax purse every year and the management at the BBC are WELL aware of that.
So? A lot of museums can't go bust either because their supported by money from the public. The free market isn't the solution to all our problems. I don't think the fact that other companies have to EARN their money assures quality and we can look at the quality of the programming from those other channels, or countries like France that lack a public broadcaster, to see that the profit motive doesn't led to quality.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote