View Single Post
Old 26-08-2017, 18:08   #2680
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Yes, it's all good in my book. I really don't know what the remainers are afraid of. Although some can't deal with change very well, which is understandable, I suppose.

I see so many opportunities opening up for us with Brexit. I really do think the remainers will be pleasantly surprised when they see the results.
Anyone would think there was no productive life outside the EU and no possibility of mutually beneficial relationships between us and them after Brexit. It's really quite bizarre how some people are evidently so wedded to the idea of being part of a club committed to achieving a single European state that they'd peddle all the nonsense about the those wanting to leave hating Europeans blah blah blah. I don't know anyone who hates Europe but I do know plenty of people who hate what the EU has become and where it's headed. There's plenty more who feel the same within the EU too just in case anyone hadn't noticed. The trouble is the Eurocrats don't want to accept it and that's what's led us here.