View Single Post
Old 28-01-2017, 10:07   #10
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
Re: Do you use Kodi?

to be honest, watching 'live tv' on Kodi is actually a right pain in the ass.

It is however just fine for watching Movies & TV Series, but Live TV is always a bit of a holy grail - unless of course you subscribe to something like IPTV, but then you may just as well subscribe to Sky/Virgin as its a lot less hassle.

Don't believe me, grab something like iVue TV Guide and then assign channels to it, you'll soon find out that add-ons are notoriously unreliable, what works on Tuesday, might work on Thursday, and definitely won't on Friday.

I'd be extremely surprised if more than a few % of Kodi users are watching Live TV in any meaningful way.

I downgraded my Virgin to Freeview channels only but as I don't really watch much in the way of Live TV it wasn't difficult.
techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote