View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 08:52   #1512
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: The iPhone thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Apple TV
Apple also announced a new Apple TV. This media player also runs iOS, but has no onboard storage, so has to stream content from a PC, from the iTunes store or from an iPad running Airplay. It costs $99 (or £99 in the UK). It is a quarter of the size of the 1st Gen Apple TV. It supports HD (up to 720p only sadly). It supports Rentals from the iTunes store but does not support purchasing.
I like the look of this but most of my videos are divx/xvid in avi wrappers. Unsupported by the Apple TV and I am unsure how it would work, if it can connect to a NAS.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote