View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 16:02   #36
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: CNN: "PS3 is dying on the shelves"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr,m View Post
Totally OT
But for some crazy reason,ok a bit of nostalgia,I bought an old mega drive and a box full of games for £40 just before Xmas.I can tell you none of the kids at the house showed the slightest interest in our 360 or wii.
The visitors and kids over Christmas were fighting over the old Sega,it went down a storm and was great to play Sonic again,as it was!
Forget all this fancy stuff and get back to the good old days,nothing complicated,just plain old FUN.
I had a conversation the other day about a similair to this. I would love to see more classics like this released wearther in be on the PSN store or the Live store.

I would love and 100% buy if they remade sonic in HD and released it like they did with lemming and I'd also buy a new sonic game 100% if they went back to 2d. I lost all intrest in the sonic games since it went 3d.

Bring back Sonic ! The REAL Sonic !
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote