View Single Post
Old 31-05-2011, 16:32   #11
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: When is a customer not an asset?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asbo dog View Post
the installation team that did mine couldn't find me due to are row of houses being set away from the actual postal address road and placed on another postal road but not under that roads name, blame the council for such a stupid system.

any way once i flagged em down in the street they said they thought they had yet another bogus sale, and went on to say alot of sales folk are putting through address that are not even there or addresses that haven't even ordered from them.

shocking behaviour and just as bad as the travelling talk talk sales men that lie about stuff like saying we are the only fttc providers here and when asked who there provider was and replying plusnet they went on to say they had taken over them hahaha. they told plusnet this and believe they gave them a good slap for that.

its all about sales with vm and they don't seem bothered about the state of there network and seem not to know how important latency an loss are, and only do the minimum when folk complain of bandwidth faults.

@op
is FTTC not in your area, adsl here is 1.7mb and last qoute for fttc was 16mb but maybe more as when first launched they gave under est out on the checker to play it safe
That's not true, VM are always upgrading the network, in fact we are in the middle 0f upgrading every single cabinet on our network as we speak.
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote