View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 20:53   #7
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: When is a customer not an asset?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrt View Post
Yes, I'll give you the low-down on BT - they really can't be any worse. VM seem to have totally lost the plot - they sent me a letter with a 'new' install date today! Whooopee! except I called them to find out if they really can install the services after all - first the said they had not sent the letter - then they said "are you sure you wouldn't rather go with BT" - "what for 1.5M broadband" I said - so then they said "Well, no we can't actually install the services."

The letter is dated after the last visit, so they knew that when they sent the letter - "So why send it?" - No answer....

I still think this is a sales scam to get commission on services that the salesman sells knowing they can't deliver, relying in the total lack of management to spin out the process until he gets paid - but that may be juswt my synical side?

Perhaps they really are just useless.
I can see your point above.

But I mean once you are installed as it gives other people reading such posts an idea of how another ISP works as not every customer experience is the same.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote