View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 20:07   #9
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: No dialtone on cordless phone. Is it me or is it it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malc001 View Post
Thanks , I realise its an old post, I was hoping Pofadda might have some insight that would help me get my issue resolved.

I would expect the phone to work also, the engineer was terrible, I told him I wasn't happy and he just walked out of my house telling me I need to buy another phone, I actually though he was coming back until he drove past.
We only support the connection and they usually check it with their handset and if working then it can only be your equipment.

But BT equipment should work as it has the RJ11 plug and is powered, have you tried googling for the model to see if the are any issues.

Any make of phone from any supplier should work.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote