View Single Post
Old 27-06-2018, 17:51   #13
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The over-40s should pay a 'social care premium'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
You don't have to list them all - just some. I'm interested to know what you think of as non-essential.

I agree that there is massive waste, and poor budgeting within government organisations.
Non essential simply means not spending on things the country doesn't need.

You may think this is very vague, but the council I worked for until recently managed to save absolutely millions by this method, and then investing it in transformed services - getting more for less, in the end.

Although it has always been my view that this was the way an organisation should manage its finances, even I was shocked at the changes we were able to make.

Government finances need a dose of this discipline. At government level, the savings and benefits would be monumental.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote