Thread: V+ Audio connections
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2012, 22:31   #4
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: Audio connections

Quote:
Originally Posted by jempalmer View Post
Not entirely snookered. The Tivo has optical output (it's unlikely you'll be given a V+ HD since they're being phased out). Depending on the inputs to your nhome cinema amplifier there a different converters available. If you could post a model number for your HT I, and probably a number of other people, will check for options
I'm using a Denon AVR-1906.. will start digging into options myself too. Am so far using DVD, tape, CD, and TV (V+) inputs. So there are spares.

Thanks in the meantime.. quite amusing, we used to have a Scart > Phono adapter on an old V Box several years ago. Losing the connection with a box replacement was one of the reasons for getting the SA V+ at the time.
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote