View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 10:19   #23
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch
Re: Storage heaters - cost to run?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris T View Post
Just keep the doors closed and only heat the rooms you're using. You should be ok.

---------- Post added at 10:16 ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 ----------

Hang on - just reading that PDF again - they aren't variable output, they're different models with differing outputs depending on which one you buy. So you're back to looking for a rating plate again ... actually all you need is the precise, complete model number, the PDF gives the output for each. For example the E4EU 0500 is the 0.5kW model and the E4EU 2000 is the 2kW model.
I've looked at that PDF and i've definitely got the biggest one in my living room. It has a big area to heat because its open plan living/dining and kitchen. Does that mean no matter what heat i have it on it will always be using 2kW?

The others are quite small ones, will check out exact models later.
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote