View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 09:39   #17
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch
Re: Storage heaters - cost to run?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris T View Post
A landlord can either charge you for what you use, if you have a meter, or based on your floorspace and installed appliances if you don't.

In the former case, you should get a bill detailing your usage. In the latter, you will just get a bill from him for your share of the total electricity used by the whole building.

If he's billing you based on usage he is allowed to include your share of the standing charge in the bill. I don't know whether he's doing that by inflating your price per unit (or even if that's allowed).
I have my own meter in between mine and my neighbour, so get accurately charged (i've evn checked this )
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote