View Single Post
Old 27-04-2012, 18:54   #4892
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Don't forget the lens cover if you overdo the Vimto.
Don't give me ideas Jo lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Enjoy your hols Tink, can't keep you of a plane now eh
Thank you Daddy. The frequency of the flights I have had to make over the past 4 years (funerals) has made my phobia dwindle to almost nil Daddy to the extent that I did not use any tablets on the last flight. Having said that, I have only been able to tolerate them because I have been lucky to be able to book seats almost at the front. This flight we are in row 2 aisle seats both ways, I'm a happy bunny! See you in two weeks time. Take care all! xxxxxxxxxx
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote