View Single Post
Old 26-03-2015, 12:48   #17
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Plane crashes in French Alps kills 150 people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
.. and if he'd wanted to kill more, he could have flown it into a populated area.

If it's true that the pilot asked to go to the toilet, it seems almost like an opportunist act, although I guess it wouldn't be uncommon for pilots to need a break even on fairly short flights so anyone intent of doing this sort of thing wouldn't need to wait too long before the chance arose.
I was reading that usually a flight attendant is meant to replace the pilot so that there is always two people in the cockpit but not sure if that's true and, even if it is, I imagine they occasionally forgo such procedures if they're inconvenient.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote