View Single Post
Old 17-02-2012, 20:07   #74
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Re: Sky BB fibre product

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
They also have the fastest broadband, also VM is not as bad as NTL was!
That's open for debate. NTL's customers service was terrible, but at least they didn't have overseas call centres. So now if you get a UK call centre, then you get a better service than NTL, but if you get an overseas call centre then you get worse.

Some people may get signal problems occasionally, as I did. But once I had reported it, an engineer came out, and within a couple of weeks the whole area had a far better service.

---------- Post added at 20:07 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
Thanks for picking on me. I was only trying to point out the idiocy of his statement to begin with, by making one just as easily unfounded and unqualified.

That said, if you'd bothered to read my other posts you'll see how OFCOM's supposedly impartial figures for the goverment show VM do have the worst jitter latency and packet loss in the UK. Quoting impartial national figures is not a personal grudge, and I challenge you to produce any evidence that it is. Otherwise, shut your ignorant mouth and stop with your personal grudge against me.
I think you need to lower your tone a bit, and stop being abusive
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote