View Single Post
Old 17-02-2012, 11:52   #71
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: Sky BB fibre product

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
This isn't about your personal grudge against VM. So leave the childish comments out of it.

All you do is join any thread that says anything good about VM, to start slagging them off.

I have had problems with VM in the past, just as many people have had problems with the bigger companies. However VM are the best of a bad bunch (at the moment).
Thanks for picking on me. I was only trying to point out the idiocy of his statement to begin with, by making one just as easily unfounded and unqualified.

That said, if you'd bothered to read my other posts you'll see how OFCOM's supposedly impartial figures for the goverment show VM do have the worst jitter latency and packet loss in the UK. Quoting impartial national figures is not a personal grudge, and I challenge you to produce any evidence that it is. Otherwise, shut your ignorant mouth and stop with your personal grudge against me.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote