View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 14:15   #2509
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

I presume it’s coming out now precisely because he is now more prominent and because a lot of sexual assault allegations are coming out since Weinstein. I assume the Washington Post sourced the story in the same way The New York Times broke the Weinstein story, talking to the right people.

As I said this is where it’s at and people can decide themselves if they’re credible. The woman who was 14 is a Republican and Trump voter just in case people try to discredit her. They’ve also chosen to be named so there is little point trying to say The Post made it up. They have named sources.

The question people need to ask themselves is if this were a Democrat would they believe it? No need for them to answer to anyone else about how they judge it but just a way to check if they’re being intellectually honest to themselves or if everything has become so partisan that it’s affected their perception.