View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 21:53   #4795
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Like humpty dunpty I just had a great fall luckily it didn’t take much to put me back together again.

Leg is killing me though

---------- Post added at 21:53 ---------- Previous post was at 20:12 ----------

Warning I'm having a rant.

Today I had lunch with my Dad this date was arranged last week.

The day was going well until he asked if I could take him to Dobbies garden center for a tree and I did this no problem once there I quite innocently asked where are you planting it Dad, in where he said I'm not your sister asked me to get it for her. Apparently he mentioned that we were going for lunch and going to a few garden centers then he openly said to me I was hoping you wouldn't ask that question.

Then I just said Dad how are you going to get it to her house and he said I'm not she is going to pick it up from mine then I said and how is it getting to your house he said via your car at this point I just laughed and said no way am I going to transport a tree for her in my new car and to be honest Dad I think the pair of you have a dam cheek expecting me transport a tree for her giving the fact that both of you know I want nothing to do with her and what makes it worse is the very underhanded way you both went about this.

I do think it is ironic that my sister and my Dad just a couple of months ago were having a pop at how there was no need for me to purchase such a big car blah blah blah and how I waste money, yet now that so called big car comes in handy. Oh it's such pity she will never know just how handy it is having such a vehicle.

The day's of me being used by them or should I say allowing myself to be used seem to be long gone I'm very proud to say!

I must say that I'm quite shocked as my Dad has just phoned and said how sorry he was but he did not see a problem and thought I wouldn't mind doing them this favour but with hindsight he can see that both of them should have asked if I was ok with this.

I don't think my father has ever said sorry in his entire life so I'm actually sitting here in complete shock. Hubby said it's because he is worried about his shopping tomorrow and tbh I don't really care the reason he apologised it's the fact that he admitted they should have asked and not expected.