View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 02:35   #3796
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Disregarding the rights of wrongs of this, it amazes me that the authorities have time to pursue this sort of thing to protect the rich film studios, whilst at the same time say that, for example, online paedophiles & some burglaries won't be investigated due to a lack of resources.
I think they are doing both, Richard. Resources only spread so far, and so the ability to prosecute is pretty stretched.

I know this is a sensitive subject, but in the end, we are talking about theft.

Would you be happy, if you were in charge of the police, to ignore all crimes that were not more serious than the worst crimes?

You need to take a more holistic approach to this problem.