Thread: 4K UHD on Virgin Media
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2017, 11:02   #118
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: UHD on Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
the first post I didn't say fact OB the post I said fact on was there no UHD channels of course in time there will be UHD channels but long way off yet
Well, the important point is we have established that the 'fact' you were referring to related to the current lack of any UHD channels.

The thing you never made clear was why you thought it extremely unlikely that the World Cup would be screened in UHD on the BBC i-Player, which was my actual point. I guess we are not going to get any further on that. Not long before we have the answer, I guess.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote