View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 00:29   #20
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Any news on the superhub 3 latency fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan View Post
Obviously when a new device comes out it's usually reserved for the top tiers, but I thought part of the plan for rolling out 3.1 was to roll out the CPE's first?
Plans are fluid. I haven't a clue what the 3.1 rollout plans are but from what I've heard no CPE until products are ordered due to the cost difference.

A 3.1 modem is a high spec 3.0 modem that can handle 32x8 SC-QAMs with a bigger spectrum range, sometimes a switchable range, and 3.1 capabilities attached, so more costly.

No tiers requiring more than the capability of the Hub 3 to be released any time soon and due to upcoming advertising changes VM have gone hard on capacity in the 3.0 network, some areas thanks to new kit, cards or whatever have 28 channels, so they didn't stop at 24 after all, removing the need to offload 3.0 customers onto 3.1 for capacity relief for a while.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote