Thread: Catch up
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2017, 20:54   #51
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: Catch up

Quote:
Originally Posted by murfitUK View Post
Are they ever going to get the catch up fixed? There have been no Channel 4 programmes since last Tuesday (11th). On the service status page it was supposed to be have been fixed last Saturday, then today but the latest is now Friday 21/04.

These are some of the progs that are missing:

Wed 12/04 The 100 ep2
Thr 13/04 The Good Fight ep3
Fri 14/04 Gogglebox, Spin ep1
Sun 16/04 Homeland (the last in series), Agents of Shield ep11
Mon 17/04 Warship ep2, Empire ep12

Given that the progs remain on the system for only 7 days I've more or less accepted I'll miss a couple of weeks worth of my favourite shows. And that is not to mention other channels with shows that appear infrequently - if at all.

I can't remember the service ever being this bad and I'm beginning to wonder why I should bother keeping and paying for TV at all. The only thing that stops me dumping it now is that I'm not sure what I could replace it with.
Many sky programme are missing for me,Elementary,Blind spot,Lucky Man,Criminal Mind's,Shades of Blue. I agree,the catch up service is really dreadful now on Virgin.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote