View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 09:23   #17
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Payment receipt methods for a small business

Thanks everyone.

To be honest I think a simple and cheap solution would be best at the beginning anyway. If things go well and they need a different solution they'll have to address that at the time.

Just one thing, what's actually involved in making a bank transfer payment? Can it be done by the payee direct via say a web based account or does it have to be done via a bank branch in person or by phone? I'm just thinking that if it's not straightforward to set up then some people won't want to be bothered as they'd rather just hand over their card details.

@ Tim - I thought Jeremy Clarkson got done when he published his basic bank details in a stunt designed to show it is perfectly safe to do so? Obviously I don't know if the 'fraudsters' obtained additional information with which to do it however but I'd be interested to know what sort of information that might be - general information that is, NOT specific to JC of course...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote