View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 17:24   #2134
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

http://news.sky.com/story/1333891/sc...prices-warning

I have never heard so much crap in all my life. What we simply have is that Scotland, are still within the UK. Irrespective, of the fact that they want to run there own 'country'.

We have MPs saying this and that, What Scotland has is the riches of the oil fields, dont forget, they get a better health care than we do.

My wife is Scottish, and are proud of there birthplace. And have been wanted to vote, but have been told they cannot.

IF Scotland can run there own 'country' then let them do it. They seem to run it better, than Cameron is running the rest of the UK.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote