View Single Post
Old 14-04-2013, 20:31   #853
cityfan247
cf.addict

Services: Full House 2 V6 Boxes 1 1TB Tivo Freesat Freeview HD Roku Apple TV 3 Firesticks
cityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

the cost of watching sports on tv is going up- or i should say the cost of watching the greed is king Premier League is driving the cost up. Aren't we still in the midst of a worldwide economic recession ? Appears to have no impact on the world of football.

I currently subscribe to Sky Sports (& movies) but am increasingly looking at having to cut back as everything is going up apart from my wages. I'm already paying over £100 pm for my virgin service (as i am sure many other on here are to)- thats over £1200 per year- it's a bit crazy really. I've already downgraded my BB and telephone and scrapped my HD premier channels subscription.(well you dont even get all the Sky Sports HD channels anyway- thanks Sky!) You get to the point where its hard to justify the outlay.

The prospect of having to fork out more for BT Sports well i am increasingly thinking i probably wont. If they charge say £15pm as some think and another £25pm + for sky sports- thats the best part of £500 per year to watch sport on tv. crikey.

You can see why more and more are looking at shall we say 'alternative' ways to watch live sports.
cityfan247 is offline   Reply With Quote