View Single Post
Old 24-06-2015, 14:14   #1570
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Personally, I would cut the tax credits. Saves a lot of money in one go right there.
Well that's where Cameron's merry-go-round comes in: People paying income tax and then getting it back as credits. Eliminate that and you get savings in eliminating the burocrasy that has to administer it. If people can keep more of their wages they might work a little harder too by not being penalised.

I'll let you explain to the poor old biddy next door how you're going to reduce her pension.