View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 00:48   #24
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: United Airlines: Passenger violently removed due to over booking

So we can confirm it was Police and not private security. Just another ordinary example of Police brutality. It's alright, he fell though, then he slid down the aisle. It's a good thing he slid down the aisle on his back then, if it was exposed they might have shot him.

Obviously going off multiple sources and included in that link

Quote:
At one point, the cops dropped him, he hit his head on an arm rest
This is actually what happened according to witnesses. Don't stop there though, you can see exactly that in the video, they pull him over the first armrest and he gets dragged face first into the next one.

So back to the earlier. UA should compensate him for the absolute embarrassment of all of this which I'm sure they're going to do along with a statement distancing themselves from the model police officers. Noting had they not insisted their staff board the plane, none of this would've happened.

He should sue regarding the Police issue, all three should be instantly suspended pending assault investigations, people have pointed out elsewhere that he and his lawyer are likely trying to get both in court at the same time on the same lawsuit. Noting that this could've been avoided had UA either upped their offer or just you know like Paul said, made other arrangements for their staff. This might make headway into absolutely stopping airlines forcibly removing people from planes, as earlier, that happens all the time, mostly without a fracas like this one, but it's still bs in all cases.

Again from the above article:

[img][/img]

They're setting up to literally deny the entire thing despite a video showing they're complete liars. What a broken system they have.
Also, he re-appeared 10 minutes later? They dragged him off and then just walked off? or what? Top blokes these lot, real professionals.

Whilst we're at it, we can use technicalities like the flight not actually being oversold at all, I wonder if there's anything in their bs contracts that protects UA from removing people for their own staff.

Witness account:

Quote:
I was on this flight and want to add a few things to give some extra context. This was extremely hard to watch and children were crying during and after the event.

When the manager came on the plane to start telling people to get off someone said they would take another flight (the next day at 2:55 in the afternoon) for $1600 and she laughed in their face.

The security part is accurate, but what you did not see is that after this initial incident they lost the man in the terminal. He ran back on to the plane covered in blood shaking and saying that he had to get home over and over. I wonder if he did not have a concussion at this point. They then kicked everybody off the plane to get him off a second time and clean the blood out of the plane. This took over an hour.

All in all the incident took about two and a half hours. The united employees who were on the plane to bump the gentleman were two hostesses and two pilots of some sort.

This was very poorly handled by United and I will definitely never be flying with them again.
So not only did they assault a 69 year old man, they then lost him, these guys are the real deal, Chicago's finest.

Turns out he was indeed suspended: https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2017...icer-suspended

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 11-04-2017 at 01:19.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote