View Single Post
Old 31-01-2011, 22:49   #7
beeman
Kiss My Stinger

Services: Virgin VIP package, FREEVIEW
beeman is a splendid one to beholdbeeman is a splendid one to beholdbeeman is a splendid one to beholdbeeman is a splendid one to beholdbeeman is a splendid one to beholdbeeman is a splendid one to beholdbeeman is a splendid one to beholdbeeman is a splendid one to beholdbeeman is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2 accounts in to 1 at new house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
The reason that is their is so they can use it to bring in the Early Disconnection Fees, it just depends how the account is viewed.

Plus if a payment has been made after the rise that includes the new VAT rate that can be classed as acceptance of the increase.

Not saying I am right just being Devils Advocate.
As i said the terms are quite clearly stated in that the may in F1 refersyou to the limitors in J5, so if you meet any of the 3 limitors (increase in charge (J5a) reduction of services(J5b), or change of TOS (J5c)) then you have the right to cancel.

as for payment beeing acceptance of the terms J5 clearly says that aint so...

Quote:
Such notice must be given within 30 days of the increase in charges or changes to the services or this agreement being notified to you.
Your charges dont increase untill you get told they've increased (ie your monthly bill). So you have 30 days FROM receipt of your monthly bill (assuming VM hasnt pre-notifyed you). 30 days from receipt would usually include a payment cycle.

and i ejoy playing Devils Advocate too, thats the only reason im posting this :P
beeman is offline   Reply With Quote