View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 08:30   #14
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one
Re: How long till it goes up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
What a fantastic offer. Thing is I am not one to keep changing networks or chasing deals. My question is, how long do you guys imagine it will stay at £10 before they increase cost or reduce calls.
enjoy it whilst you have it i am,ive been with virgin 7 yrs now and i have no complaints i think they are the best provider out there,i am with ntl 12 yrs and they have had their moments but i have found a big improvement in their service over the past 2yrs so just hang in there.
tweetypie/8 is offline   Reply With Quote