View Single Post
Old 28-07-2012, 22:20   #763
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
LOL dilli I know just what you mean as I seem to be having my carrot grated very regularly at the moment as well. (Just read through what I have written and I am wondering if our Mr LM will take the opportunity to make us smile. )

I spent my childhood in adapted shoes and they were the most ugly, clunkingly heavy things you could imagine. I am sure they are the reason I now have such a 'thing' about beautiful shoes with high spindly heels.

There should be a sweepstake on whether MLM could make more of you regularly grating your carrot or your 'thing' about high spindly heels.....or both

Anyhow... sorry to hear of you and Dilli's woes. You both cope remarkably well and put people like me, whinging about heartburn, to shame.

---------- Post added at 22:20 ---------- Previous post was at 22:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post

Wasn't you holding it properly?
She was shaking them vigorously to ensure she had a good grip