View Single Post
Old 26-07-2012, 09:02   #761
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
The Territorial Army advert wanting to recruit thousands to replace the regular army they're getting rid of.

I expect we'll have one recruiting plastic coppers soon.

I know one 70 year old who gave up all his spare time(and spent his own money) for 30 years serving in the TA.He had been one of the last to who did National service and was perfectly happy to continue serving his country in the TA.He spent a lot of summers training in places like Germany alongside regulars..How dare you denigrate his and others like him in their efforts.

The TA may not be a regular army BUT they are one of the best part time armies in the world. Shame on you.Shout at the government by all means but not men like my brother-in-law.

---------- Post added at 09:02 ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 ----------

Anyway my real moan is that my husband is being a very demanding patient after injuring himself by falling off a ladder last Saturday. TWICE!

If he thinks he'll be back at work next Tuesday with a cracked rib he has another thought coming..He can barely walk across the room without pain.