View Single Post
Old 18-07-2012, 19:49   #755
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
InThinking of you.
Quote:
heero yuy: Sorry to hear that you're no so well at the moment. Let's hope it's only short term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Aww Jo what can I say, when things appeared to be improving for you too, I'm so sorry. Can't they offer alternative treatment other than steroids?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Let's hope they can offer an alternative treatment or jo will have to pull out of the olympics on top of everything else...
Good luck with the shoes as well Jefferson.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jempalmer View Post
Really sorry to hear that joglynne. There will be a prayer or several going out for you
Quote:
Peter: Good luck with everything and I hope it all goes well for you Jo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Let's hope they can offer an alternative treatment or jo will have to pull out of the olympics on top of everything else...

Good luck with the shoes as well Jefferson.
Thanks for all your comments guys, you know I love you all. Unfortunately I don't have much choice in meds. It's either steroids or packed RBC blood transfusions which have their own set of problems. So I have to leave it up to the experts to decide which treatment is the best. If I can have the transfusions then I may yet get to do the high jump Daddy as I usually feel I could fight world war 3 single handed with one had tied behind my back after I get a few bags of the red stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caff View Post
Oh! and the matching handbags! It's compulsory.
Well that goes without saying, but there's not many colours of bags that I 'aint got already ... so more money for shooooooooooose. Yippeeeeeee
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Yay - I'm now officially wearing shoes again, it's only taken nearly two years but I got there in the end.
So how do the shoes look on you, I imagine looking down and not seeing a bright coloured cast makes you want to join me in a shoe shopping expedition to celebrate your tootsies liberation.