View Single Post
Old 24-04-2017, 10:04   #4059
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Ugh, I wish I had been able to land another job this month while I've been off (not for lack of effort, I have lost count of the applications I have sent out) because the management are taking the absolute Michael. I was put on a job for this Thursday, I was going to do it but then got a hospital appointment so cancelled it, in plenty of time too so I wouldn't be falling foul of the no show policy, and then when a week had gone by and not taken out I emailed the Area Manager, telling him I wasn't available to do the job. He took me out. Wake up this morning, and there's an email from the AM telling me (and a few others too) to confirm the job. AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote